KICSTERS YOUTH CLUBS RULES
1. To respect the building and equipment at our youth clubs.
2. To respect members of staff and other young people attending Kicsters.
3.Bullying will not be tolerated at our Kicsters Youth Clubs.
4. Purposefully hurting a member of staff or young person will not be tolerated; physically or mentally.
5. No swearing or derogatory language.
6. I will follow instructionsset out by KIC Staff knowing they are for my own safety.
7. Age restricted content: Do not undertake activities that are above your age. If unsure speak to a member of KIC Staff.
8. Some of our venues have unrestricted areas - these will be made clear by KIC Staff.
9. Do not enter or leave our youth clubs without notifying a member of staff.
10. I will not smoke, drink alcohol or use any illegal substances.
THESE RULES ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL WHO ATTEND OUR KICSTERS YOUTH CLUBS. FAILURE TO FOLLOW RULES WILL LEAD TO PARENTS BEING CONTACTED AND RULE BREAKERS BEING SENT HOME.